At Encore Dance Academy, we are committed to providing you with the very best to suit your dance education needs. Don't just take it from us...explore our awards, and what our parents are saying!
Community Outreach, Volunteering & Charity Events
It is so important for our dancers to be involved in helping others. We offer many opportunities throughout the year for our students to give back.
- Students participate, volunteer and perform in yearly community events including the Reading Fall Street Faire and Reading Friends and Family Day.
- Students and faculty also are involved in different charitable events throughout the year including: volunteering at the Dwelling Place in Woburn to help serve the community, fundraising for the Reading Food Pantry, dancing in charity shows like Move for the Movement and Dancers at Heart.
Recognition & Awards
Encore Dance Academy is proud to list the following accomplishments:
- Best of Readings
- Wicked Local Readers Choice #1
- Top 50 Studio in Country
- Featured on ABC's Dancing with the Stars
- Starquest Dance Competition's 'Studio of Excellence'
- Star Dance Alliance 'Circle of Excellence'
Boston Voyager Article about the Owner
Encore has had such a positive influence on my daughter. She has learned about commitment to a team, hard work, and she has become a dancer who truly loves what she's doing!
– Kerry L.
I love Encore because it has helped my daughter build confidence not only inside the studio, but in her everyday life. She's made lifelong friends, and I've never seen such an encouraging and supportive group of girls work together as a team from toddler to teenager. She's grown so much in her 5 years as a dancer at Encore and I'm thankful she has the Encore team and teachers as her role models!
– Antea A.
I have watched my daughter transform at the age of 2 from a shy, nervous kid who was terrified to dance to a happy little dancer. She looks forward to every class and that can only be attributed to the teacher and the friends she has made at Encore! We love it here and I hope she has many more happy years ahead of her!
– Julie S.
Very professionally run dance studio, with excellent communication sent out frequently to parents. Tiana has been dancing since she was three years old and immediately felt welcome by teachers and dancers at the studio. Thanks for another great year.
– Kim D.
Our girls absolutely adore their teachers and the S.T.A.R. student assistants! Whether you are looking for a fun and engaging place for your children to experience dance instruction or your child is a serious dancer who seeks competition level dance, EDA is the place for you! They make every student feel important, valued, and part of the EDA family! I would not hesitate to recommend Encore Dance Academy to anyone!
– Jenn P.