Masks are optional for all students, visitors, and teachers. We strongly encourage anyone that is unvaccinated - either by choice or because they are not eligible due to age - to continue masking while at the studio. We also want to emphasize that everyone should do what they feel is best for their child/family, which would include masking if at high risk for severe disease or if their child is unvaccinated. We ask that all patrons please respect everyone’s choice to do what is most comfortable for them.
Should a student need to miss in studio classes, Zoom links are available in your parent portal. You may also schedule a makeup class within two weeks of your child's absence. No refunds will be given for missed classes due to COVID related issues.
CURRENT STUDIO RECOMMENDATIONS:
- We ask that if your child is feeling sick, that they stay home and take class virtually.
- If there is a known positive student or teacher in your child's class you will be notified via email.
- We ask that you contact your family's physician for next step protocols.
SHOULD YOUR CHILD BE ABSENT AND NEED TO MISS CLASS:
- They can attend class virtually, Zoom links are available is in your parent portal.
- You can schedule makeup classes within two weeks of your child's absence.
- There will be no refunds or pro-rating for missed classes since alternatives have been provided.
- Zoom links are meant for students taking class only. Any family members who log in to view class will be asked to log off.