We are committed to keeping our students and dance families healthy and safe. Our guidelines are based on recommendations by the CDC, DPH, BOH and a COVID liaison we privately work with. By taking these precautions, the studio can remain OPEN and can remain a safe place that supports our students' social and emotional needs.
- All parents, teachers and students ages 2 and older, vaccinated or not, are required to wear a mask while in the studio.
- High touch areas will be cleaned in between classes. The studio will be deep cleaned weekly. We will use filtration systems to circulate the air in our lobby areas and in the studios.
- Our lobby is open, however we ask that you please do you your best to social distance.
- We do not accept medical exemption letters since we are able to offer Zoom classes to those unable to wear a mask. Masks must be worn by anyone who enters the building ages 2 and older. Mesh masks and face shields are not allowed.
Should your child be absent and need to quarantine:
- You can contact our offices to receive a Zoom link so your child can join us virtually. We require 24 hour notice to create a Zoom link for classes.
- You can schedule makeup classes within two weeks of your child's absence.
- There will be no refunds or pro-rating for missed classes since alternatives have been provided.